Selecting a law firm to help plan your estate is an important decision. Your estate is your legacy. Taking the necessary steps to plan your estate is an act of love for your family and close friends. It is an example of your care and concern for their well-being when you are gone. Your law firm should understand this principle and be there for you every step of the way. This understanding is what makes InSight Law different. Here are few other reasons we stand out from your typical estate planning law firm:
- We spend time up front with Clients to Educate and Counsel them to create plans tailored to their goals and needs.
- We work closely with our Client’s Advisors to integrate their financial and estate plans.
- We Update our Client’s estate plans on a routine basis and track their assets to ensure they have properly funded trusts.
- We Educate our Clients and their Families on the logistics of what to do if a loved one becomes disabled or passes away, along with providing training for named Trustees, Guardians for Minor Children, and Beneficiaries.
- We actively listen to our Client’s feedback through our Client Advisory Board
- We offer Legacy Planning to ensure our Client’s legacy, life experience, and stories are preserved and passed on to future generations.
Learn the Truth About Estate Planning
Most people don’t know what to expect from an estate planning attorney let alone know the right questions to ask the attorney. In our experience, most families who have completed their estate plans have little to no education on what their documents actually mean and the serious impact it can have on their loved ones. The Truth About Estate Planning Workshop will prepare you to deal with your planning concerns and examine your goals without the time pressure of making decisions. The Program is Free. Choose a date listed to the right and Register Today!
What We Will Teach You
- What to consider BEFORE meeting and SELECTING and estate planning attorney
- How you can make life EASIER on your loved ones during troubling times
- How to leave your assets to your loved ones PROTECTED against Divorces and Creditors
- How legal fees are determined and strategies to reduce your OVERALL COST by 50%
Other Topics and Questions Covered
- Why most living trusts do not work and how to assure your trust meets your goals?
- Probate — what is it, why does everyone want to avoid it? What is the real cost of Probate?
- Why are many Powers of Attorney not accepted by financial institutions?
- How to transfer your financial wealth and “Life Wisdom” to future generations?
- Changes in Estate Taxes — are they really gone forever?
- How often should I update my estate plan? What is the real cost of an outdated estate plan?