InSight Law offers a wide variety of business planning services. We tailor our services to the needs of our clients. We can work together to form a comprehensive strategy for your business, and build a relationship to ensure your business planning needs are taken care of.
The InSight Law Business Maintenance Plan
InSight Law offers a unique service to business owners by providing a structured yearly maintenance plan involving periodic reviews of important business matters, coordination with other professional advisors, and educational events for business plan members. Many small business owners get bogged down with day to day operations and leave behind some essential legal requirements of maintaining a business. Our services offer conducting an annual meeting with legal counsel in attendance, recording annual minutes, and filing required fees and documents with the proper state agencies. Additionally, we help with more complex issues like updating old operating agreements or restructuring your business. The InSight Law Business Maintenance Plan helps with these issues and more. We keep our business clients current, and provide continuous counselling throughout the year with no charge for phone calls and emails. Contact us today to find out more.
Additional Business Services offered include:
- Business Formation — we can help startup your business by mapping out the best strategy to fit your needs. This could be incorporating your business into to a C Corp or S Corp, forming a partnership or a simple LLC. We will offer advice as to the best options for your particular business and take care of the legal aspects to ensure your business is formed correctly under the law.
- Business Agreements — we can help carry out the legal side of your business deals by ensuring you are using proper contracts and other forms to make your deals legal and professional. This includes drafting proper governing documents for your business. In addition, we offer assistance with Buy Sell Agreements, Asset Purchase Agreements, Operating Agreements, Shareholder Agreements and Resolutions, and a wide variety of common business contracts.
- Business Succession Planning — we help business owners ensure there is a plan in place in the event of the death or disability of a business owner or member. We can also incorporate the business succession plan with your personal planning to help make sure there is a smooth transition for your loved ones and families.
- Business Restructuring — as businesses grow and change over time they can find themselves in a position where they might not be structured the most efficient way for operations or tax purposes. At InSight Law, we can work with your business to restructure and put you in the best position.
- Real Estate Enterprises & Holding Companies — for people owning or renting multiple properties, there can be a lot of risk and liability. We build real estate enterprises to help owners protect their assets and run their properties in a professional manner.
- Asset Protection Planning — we provide counselling, design and implementation of asset protection strategies for you and your business.
- Registered Agent Services — we can serve as your Registered Agent in Virginia. This includes registering with the State Corporation Commission, receiving legal notices and filing any required documents with the State Corporation Commission.