Time 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Location 1757 Golf Club
As you will recall, every year our law firm holds an Annual Client Meeting as part of your membership in the Insight Law Maintenance Program. Attendance at one of the meetings is essential to ensure we stay connected with you, and you stay educated on your plan and how to use it effectively. This year is particularly important given the recent changes in the law and our firm. At the program we will provide you with:
- A Legal Update of current trends in estate planning, including an explanation of additions and changes that may be implemented into your future plans;
- An Asset Review Report providing you with the law firm’s latest inventory of your assets
- A review of our Website, including how to use the Client Services area;
- Updated documents and resources for your Client Organizer;
- An opportunity to update your current information, your Helper’s information, and information stored with Docubank; and
- A review of the current state of the
Additionally, there will be an opportunity to ask any questions you may have. Please feel free to invite your financial advisor or any other guests. The program will last approximately 2 hours and light refreshments will be served.
Register to Attend This Event
Bookings for this event have closed. Please click on 'View All Upcoming Events' for the next available session.