Time 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Each year, our law firm holds an Annual Client Meeting for members of the Insight Law Maintenance Program. Attendance at one of the meetings is essential to ensure we stay connected with our clients and they stay educated on their estate plan. During the meeting, we provide clients with the following information:
- Update of current trends in estate planning, including an explanation of additions and changes that may be implemented into your future plans;
- Asset Review Report providing you with the law firm’s latest inventory of your assets
- Review of our Website, including how to use the Client Services area;
- Updated documents and resources available in the Client Organizer;
- Opportunity to update your current information, your Helper’s information, and information stored with Docubank
- Opportunity to ask any questions you may have. Please feel free to invite your financial advisor or any other guests. The program will last approximately 2 hours and light refreshments will be served.