At InSight Law, we strive to get to know the families and friends of each client to ensure a smooth transition if a client suddenly becomes disability or passes away. We find it is much easier for all parties involved if everyone is prepared and educated ahead of time of what to expect during these stressful times. The information below is intended to be a quick reference guide on what you need to know if you have taken on the role of a helper or if you are a beneficiary.
Watch These Important Training Videos
- Required Training for Helpers & Beneficiaries – Overview of the InSight Law Family Education Program
- What is a Trust?
- How to Maintain a Lifetime Protective Trust
- The Various Roles in Estate Planning
- In-Depth Video – Trustee Training Part 1: What to Do When a Loved One Becomes Disabled
- In-Depth Video – Trustee Training Part 2: What to Do When a Loved One Passes Away
- In-Depth Video – How to Maximize Your Inheritance
- Training for Guardians and Trustees of Minor Children Webinar
Three Step Strategy to Estate Planning
Learn more InSight Law’s unique strategy to estate planning here: Overview of the Three Step Strategy
What is a Protective Trust?
Learn more about the benefits and protections provided by keeping your assets in a protective trust here: Overview of Protective Trusts